Abstract Submission Deadline: July 26, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: July 31, 2021
Abstract Submission go
- The Presenting Author must register for the conference prior to submitting an abstract.
- The first author listed for each abstract is considered to be the Presenting Author who will be the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the conference in one of the following categories:
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Please adhere to the following formatting guidelines when submitting abstracts for the conference. Abstracts which are not correctly formatted will not be reviewed.
- The Title should not exceed 20 words.
- Name and affiliation of Presenting Author (this person will act as the main contact for this abstract)
- Name and affiliation of co-author(s) and confirmation that all authors have consented to the submission. Up to 15 authors and affiliations may be included on each abstract.
- The abstract text should not exceed 250 words (excluding the Title, Authors, and Affiliations).
- Presentation type (Oral or Poster)
- Graphics and tables cannot be submitted as part of your abstract.
- Presenting Authors are responsible for proofreading before submission.
Suggested Topics for Abstract Submission are:
- Gender and Gender Specific Medicine
- Gender Equity
- Public Health / Environment and Health / Disease Prevention
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Future Medicine: Precision Medicine / AI / Healthcare Innovation
- Multi-Cultural Society / Health Issues of the Immigrant
- Physician Wellness / Work-Life Balance
- Medical Education & Training
Notification of Acceptance
- Presenting Authors will be notified of their acceptance status on status on August 2, 2021 (final notice). Presenting Authors must inform any co-author(s) of acceptance.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to accept or decline any submissions and to select the presentation format.
The Organizing Committee of Western Pacific Regional Conference 2021 of the MWIA would like to recognize the outstanding scientific performances and achievements. Interested applicants may apply for the following awards program with submitting an abstract.
Best Presentation Award
The Best Presentation Award will be offered to participants whose abstracts are considered as scientifically valuable. Prizes are as follows:
- E-poster presenter: Cash grant of USD100
- Oral presenter (Free Paper VOD): Cash grant of USD200
The awardees of Best Presentation Award will be selected during the conference through the evaluation of each presentation.
For questions regarding Abstract Submission, please contact: Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.